Saturday, June 30, 2007

Green Dragon


We got some pals together and made our way to Green Dragon, a market place that is nearby. They sell all kinds of things from antiques and collectibles, to flea market finds and jewelry and clothing. My daughter and I bought so much stuff! we purchased 5 purses, (pics to follow). Had a great day in all. I am looking for my next project, I purchased the crochet dolls from http://www.roxycraft.com/ (lucille peep collection) but not sure if I want to get back into crocheting just yet. I received my valley yarns catalog and they have several downloadable patterns (god bless the internet) that I am interested in. You can view them at http://www.yarn.com/. I still have yet to start my amigurumi animals from the book I got last year from ebay. Too little time, too much yarn!

Ithink I wore myself out last year after making 5 kitties, for my brother, and my nieces. I should take the advice from my own kitty.....perhaps a slower pace will do me some good.

Till then....



Happy knitting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home