Tuesday, June 05, 2007

She did it!!!


My daughter has finally become a young woman and graduated from High School. I can hardly believe it. It makes me feel kinda old, even though I am a mere (???) 39 years old. I am so proud of her, it has been a difficult several years leading up to this. There were times when I wasn't sure it was going to happen, let alone her even being around. She is not sure as to what her future holds, however she is reassuring me that she is going to take her time to think about things and will do the "right thing" I would love to see her go to College, her math skills are amazing, as well as her Chemisty (an A+) I was hoping for a chemist, she is leaning towards Behavioral Sciences, which is not too shabby either, however, I can't see her joining the FBI!!!
Her grandmother, who I know is watching over her from Heaven, is so very proud of her.
God Bless!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home